DATES OF INTEREST
- Deadline for submission: 28 March 2023
- Notification of acceptance or rejection: 31 March 2023
- Deadline for submission: 12 June 2023
- Notification of acceptance or rejection: 30 June 2023
Submission of papers
- The conference languages are English and Spanish.
- To review and accept a paper, the complete document must be submitted.
- There is a maximum of 2 papers per registration.
- After each paper has been reviewed by the blind peer review system, its final acceptance will depend on whether any suggestions for improvement have been considered.
- All papers accepted and submitted in due time and form according to the specifications set out in the template will be published by the University of Granada Publishers in the congress proceedings.
- Defence of papers may be oral or in poster format. Depending on the number of applications for each of the format, the organising committee reserves the right to decide in some cases, always bearing in mind the recommendations of the scientific committee and the organisation of the congress programme, whether a paper will be defended in a different format to the one selected by the author(s).
- The congress languages are English and Spanish.
- Abstracts may be submitted in English or Spanish
- Papers may be submitted in English or Spanish
- The length of the papers will be a minimum of 5 pages and a maximum of 10 pages.
- The presentation will have a maximum duration of 8 minutes and will be made following the available template.
- The presentation can be previously sent to firstname.lastname@example.org or delivered at the Congress.
- The presenter must be present in the room 10 minutes before the beginning of the session to receive the corresponding instructions and to verify that the presentation is correct.
- They must be made according to the format provided in the following link:
- A graphic composition should be presented in A0 format (841 x 1189 mm) arranged vertically according to the specifications marked on the designed template.
- The selected posters will be exhibited at the venue during the congress.
- The authors will place their printed posters in the place provided for this purpose before the beginning of the congress.