In accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (RGPD) and LO 3/2018, of 5 December, on the Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights (LOPDGDD), we inform you about the processing of the personal data you provide us with through our website.
General Secretariat University of Granada. Postal address: Hospital Real Avenida del Hospicio s/n 18071 Granada. Telephone: + 34 958 240 874. E-mail: email@example.com. Contact with the Data Protection Officer: firstname.lastname@example.org
FORMACIÓN Y GESTIÓN DE GRANADA SLMP (hereinafter FYGG), CIF B18432583, address Placeta del Hospicio Viejo S/N, 18009, Granada and telephone 958215660. E-mail address email@example.com Contact with the data protection officer firstname.lastname@example.org
PURPOSE FOR WHICH WE WILL PROCESS YOUR DATA
Information request form: Your data will be processed in order to manage the sending of information that you request from us.
Registration form: Your data will be processed in order to manage your registration for the congress/event. Formalisation of your registration once your payment has been confirmed. Provision of the service, collection and invoicing of the service. Sending communications relating to the event for which you have registered.
Abstract or communication submission form: Your data will be processed in order to manage your abstract or communication proposal for the event in question. Including evaluation and assessment by a technical committee. Submission of communications and evaluations related to your abstract and the event for which it has been submitted.
LEGITIMATION FOR THE PROCESSING OF YOUR DATA
Information request form: The processing of your personal data is legitimised on the basis of your consent (Article 6.1. a GDPR)
Registration form: The processing of your data is legitimised in the performance of a contract to which the data subject is a party (registration to the congress upon confirmation of payment/creation of identified user) (Article 6.1 b GDPR).
Form for sending abstracts or communications: The processing of your personal data is legitimised on the basis of your consent (Article 6.1. a GDPR)
PLAZO DE CONSERVACIÓN DE LOS DATOS
The data provided for the online contracting of our services (event/congress registration) will be kept for the duration of the contractual/commercial relationship established, and subsequently, for the legally established periods and for the resolution of possible liabilities arising from the same. Data relating to payments and invoicing will be kept for the periods established in the corresponding economic/accounting and tax regulations.
In cases where the basis for processing is consent (sending promotional information), the data will be kept until the consent granted for processing is withdrawn. In this case, they will be kept duly blocked for as long as any liabilities arising from the processing may arise, in compliance with the regulations in force.
Your data may be communicated to certain service providers such as travel agencies, event organisers/catering companies, transport services, technical services, etc., as well as in the cases provided for by law, in order to comply with the established relationship and the indicated purposes. In the case of visits to monuments, your data will be communicated to the service/entity managing these for the processing of access to them and, where appropriate, for the application of the corresponding discounts.
FYGG will provide the interested parties who request it with the exercise of their rights, by virtue of the provisions of articles 15 and following of the (RGPD).
Rights you can request:
- Request access to or rectification of your personal data when it is inaccurate.
- Request their deletion when, among other reasons, the data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected.
- Request the restriction of their processing in certain circumstances, by asking the data controller to mark their data in order to limit the processing.
- Request opposition to the processing of your data on grounds relating to your particular situation.
- Request data portability in the cases provided for by law (where the processing is based on consent or for the performance of a contract). The data subject has the right to have his or her data transferred by the controller to another controller or to the data subject himself or herself, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format.
- The right not to be subject to profiling based on automated processing. The data subject shall have the right not to be subject to profiling for the purpose of taking individual decisions based on automated processing of his or her data.
Where and how to claim your rights
By writing to FYGG at its postal address in Placeta del Hospicio Viejo S/N, 18009, Granada, or at the following e-mail address email@example.com, indicating the reference “Personal Data”, specifying the right to be exercised and in respect of which personal data.
The exercise of these rights is very personal and must therefore be requested by the interested party,
They may also be requested through voluntary representation, and the identity of the person represented and the representation granted must be accredited.
EXERCISE OF RIGHTS
We make available to you the different models of forms drawn up by the Spanish Data Protection Agency for requesting the exercise of rights and the instructions for filling them in.
- Ejercicio del derecho a la portabilidad de los datos
- Exercise of the right of access.
- Exercise of the right of rectification.
- Exercise of the right to object.
- Exercise of the right to restriction of processing.
- Exercise of the right to erasure.
- Exercise of the right not to be subject to automated individual decisions.
- Exercise of the right to data portability
In the event that you feel that you have not been properly attended to in the exercise of your rights, you may contact FYGG’s Data Protection Delegate at the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “exercise of rights” or file a complaint with the Data Protection Supervisory Authority Consejo de Transparencia y Protección de Datos de Andalucía by writing to its postal address at C/ Conde de Ibarra, 18 – 41004 Seville or through its website https://www.ctpdandalucia.es/area-de-proteccion-de-datos/reclamaciones-ante-el-consejo-por-vulneracion-la-normativa-proteccion-datos-personales